by Jim Pellicone, 2020-05-19T13:10:08.000-07:00May 19 2020, at 01:10 PM PDTThe NYC Parks Department has extended the moratorium on issuing permits for their fields until August 31st. The Warrior preseason (which is held in August) will be delayed. We are hoping to start the 2020 season in September. This means we will extend the season into December.
As soon as they release the permits, I will let everyone know when we hold registration for the 2020 season.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation